Hiring scripter - FPS game

JTStudios is looking to hire additional scripter for our team consisting of myself (scripter) and Zombiefiied (assets). We are in the process of developing a first person shooter called Infantry (progress here: [Moved] - Roblox).

A lot of work has already been done but it’s getting harder for me to find time to keep scripting enough to make progress. We are looking for another developer to help script content and continue the progress. All of the assets have already been created and the final design of the game has been planned.

Applicants should have experience with first person shooters, animation, and GUI design.

Contact infantryapplications@gmail.com with interest. Positions details and payment will be discussed there.

-daxter33

3 Likes

Hey! I suggest looking at this template.

2 Likes

Talkong trough discord would be nicer. Im interested but not using my email to contact you.

What is proposed method of payment? If you are paying in percentage, how many players do you get per day?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.