[HIRING SCRIPTER] Huge Anime Project! (Potential 1MIL+ ROBUX Pay)

About Us

Hi there! I am a member apart of Instinct Studio here today to try and recruit a new scripter. Our old scripter recently left Roblox because he had to focus on his academics in real life, so we need someone else to carry on the legacy he brought to the game.

THE GROUP: Instinct Studio - Roblox
THE MAIN GAME: [READ DESC] One Piece Prime - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional and extremely skilled scripter to join our team. You will be working basis-to-basis, meaning you will get paid (x) amount for each update you do, and eventually down the road if all looks good between our professional relationship, a permanent % as well.

Payment

We are looking to pay somewhere from 100,000-200,000 Robux via group funds each update. As to what each update will consist of, it will be decided between the team. For the most part, however, at least towards the beginning it should be fairly smooth sailing as the last scripter prepared the future updates that were going to be made fairly well and there is little to do with them when it comes to actually implementing them.

We are looking for someone potentially long-term, and there will be a new update every week / other week; so if you’re getting paid 100,000-200,000 each update and stick with the team you should have quite the payday each time.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/_ezok, or via Discord at: ezok#1524
You must have experience working in big projects to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

consider having an actual number to pay instead of "Potential 1MIL+ROBUX Pay)
it’s not very inviting to potential developers to potentially work for free

Read the first sentence of the “Payment” section.
“We are looking to pay somewhere from 100,000-200,000 Robux via group funds each update.”

Just don’t put the potentially in the title for that’ll get professional scripters thinking this is a percent pay

Okay MasterGameCreator01, I’ll be sure to do that next time. Thank you for your prestigious insight.

2 Likes

How much experience is required to apply?

• A prolific amount of time spent scripting
  • Experience working with other users coding
  • Experience working on big project games

hey bro u could just edit it on and say over 100k robux! or Alot of robux!

I’m interested! I’ve added you on Discord as Kdude#1774. Here is my portfolio:

Messaged on Twitter, looking forward to talk more!

Thanks in advance,
Freshly

Contacted, Evo#1515
My Portfolio: [CLOSED] Experienced Lua Programmer

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.