[CLOSED] Scripters, Back-up Builders

About the Job

Carz Studios is currently creating an upcoming car game named Driving Legends. We have no progress in the game. The game is like Asphalt 9. You will have a starting car (Chevy Camaro), and you’ll be able to participate in races. You’ll get coins and gems from winning races as well as increasing your level. There will be car packs for coin and gem currency. And other exclusive packs for Robux. There will be a global leaderboard for Most Won Races (the global leaderboard will be in UI , not building format)

Developers

UI Designer: @Amazin_Builds
Scripter: @couldbeyou
Builders: @iiPoptart25 and @tsougranis
Back-up Builder: @couldveyou
Car Modeler: @GGenderYT
Composer: @DevNetCheese

Requirments

Scripter

Able to script cars; must be customizable (able to change color and horsepower), script the UI’s, make a race system (script when the race is over as well as naming 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and let the cars go when the race has started), and create the global leaderboard system, and for 1st, 2nd, 3rd put the Roblox character on the standings.

Builder

Able to build race tracks and create a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, place standings.

Back-up Builder

Able to build small assets (trees, rocks, snowmen).

Payment

Scripter: paid per script, as well as a 27%-40% revenue of the game’s earnings.

Builder: paid per map, as well as a 25% revenue of the game’s earnings.

Back-up Builder: paid per asset, as well as 7% - 12%

Car Modeler: paid per car, as well as a 15% revenue of the game’s earnings.

Composer: paid R$50 - R$100 (50¢ - $1 USD), and a 10% of the game’s earnings.

I doubt that the game will flop considering since I’m putting R$10,000 ($100 USD) into advertising and sponsoring. But, if it does there is a backup payment. Anyone who doesn’t like Robux as payment, we’ll also be using Paypal as a payment method.

Contact Me

You can contact me here or you can contact me on Discord (preferred) at PR0GRAMM3R_LUKAS#9371. You can also DM on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pr0gramm3rLukas. Provide a portfolio or recent work of what you’ve done.

1 Like

Is it possible for a paypal price?

1 Like

Yes, Paypal is a payment we’ll be using.

Okay instead of a percentage could you do upfront?

I don’t understand the term “upfront”.

As in not a percentage, just a set amount.

Possibly depending on the quality of the asset.

Is it possible for a “Deposit”?

No. charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

The 1 Builder role is taken. But, we still need one more!

sounds simple enough …
maybe i can apply for builder. (or even backup scripter or the racetrack)
also, im willing to help for free :slight_smile:
not in it for the robux at the moment.
this one of those things that “anyone can do” so why not let a new person give it a try, if you dont like it, no risk.

1 Like

We still have a builder slot open. I’m willing to hire you! Send me a friend request on Discord: PR0GRAMM3R_LUKAS#9371.

1 Like

i tried but it says that you have to add me

added

We’re accepting backup builders in case of a situation.

1 Like

Hi Hi I can make your care effect sound for you–> (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

1 Like

Cant dm you on discord, Ill apply as Car Modeler. Discord: Turtle#0362

1 Like

I have added you on discord (Radd#0096)

1 Like

What role will you take for the game?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.