[HIRING] Seeking Advanced Builder!

About Us

Hey, all! I’m Churchdrummer2. I’ve been on Roblox for almost 10 years now. I’m an independent game dev who took a longggg break from Roblox and am now looking to get back into development. Sounds silly, but I have an investor who teamed up with me and we’re ready to get going. We’re looking for an advanced builder who is willing to build us a map for our new game. Forgive me for being vague about game specifics, but I would prefer to keep them to direct convo! However, happy to post the build criteria here publicly so you can determine if you’d be a good fit:)

The Team
@churchdrummer2 - Everything but the build:)

About The Job

We’re seeking a professional and advanced builder who is capable of building us a beautiful map. We would like this to be a short-term contract project. We’d like to see examples of your past work.

Looking for:

• A “tavern” type of main building as the lobby and common area, with terrain and environment surrounding.
  • We would also like to add a bit of mystery to this map, where there would be some hidden caves and rooms to explore.
  • Overall, this will be a fun “lobby” (interior & exterior) designed to keep users engaged. This game will have no real gameplay, but again, happy to discuss details directly to clarify the vision.
  • Trade Hangout is a really great example of the kind of map we’re looking for (images below). It meets most of our criteria.

Inspiration Images

2139294-3fab2
2139072-8fab2

unnamed

Styles we like in Roblox games

Final deliverable is a relatively *open-world map with fun caves and engaging common areas to hang out in.

*Open meaning no tight spaces, easy to navigate and explore but with a strong common area for gathering with other players

Payment

Our preferred payment method is USD for this map. We would like to settle on a project cost before starting this build, so there are no surprises along the way. We are glad to pay a fair rate for your work, as we find it incredibly valuable.

Contact Us

I do not currently have access to Discord or Twitter, so communication here on the Developer Forum is ideal. I’m sorry! I am here often, though. So we will be quick to respond.
You must be 13 years or older to apply. Serious inquiries only, please.

Thanks, and excited to work together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,
Here is a link to my portfolio.

If you do end up getting discord, here is my ID; Cuilan#9281

And some pictures of my work that’s related to your project.

1 Like

I build in a semi realistic style. [note, I do not use blender, the trees and rocks are from a friend], but everything else in this picture is made by me. From the windmill to the dumpster.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.