[HIRING] Short Term Voice Actors

About Me

Hi, I’m McRocketNuggets and I’ve been using Roblox studio for almost about 4 years now. I have had great business relationships with many and no issues in the past. I have my own group development with just under 430 members, and I have a game that has gained over 1 million visits.

The Job

To make things clear, this doesn’t need to be ‘professional’ voice acting. All I request is clear audio without fuzz or any background noises. I want crispy audio of your voice with smooth sounding syllables and emotion. Emotion will play a big part since this is ‘voice acting’. This should be taken seriously as if you were the actual character. If you have the ability to shape your voice to sound different than your previous voice, then you will be paid for two parts rather than one.

The game you will be voice acting for is work-in-progress. That’s why this job is a short term commission. As of right now, there are no main characters play, so you will be voice acting NPCs within the game. If you would like to get a feel for the project, you can play the game here. I will of course tell you the emotion and details of each NPC I request you to voice act ahead of time.

Payment

Hiring voice actors is all new to me, so if something doesn’t seem right, feel free to point it out. As of right now, I will be paying you 20 robux per line I request. This will vary depending on the quality of audio I am given. If you have a NYC accent or something of that sorts, I will gladly pay more. If you would like proof of payment, you can see my funds through this group here.

The Roles

These are the types of voices I need for this project.

3 Men
2 Women

I didn’t put an age limit because if you feel you have the right voice to voice act as a grown man or woman, then I’d be happy to hire you.

Thank you for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I am interested! Friend me on discord @badbaby#4022.

I’m interested in this opportunity.

Contact me on discord here ; Konvicted#3151

Turn your friend requests on

LordOfMud#4085

I added you on discord.

LordOfMud#4085

I added you on discord.

LordOfMud#4085

I’m up for it! I have a New Zealand accent so if you need something a bit different just DM me :slight_smile:

Discord: @abnextro#5926

I am also a builder with my commissions open so if you need any builders feel free to contact me

I can’t send you a friend because of your setting.

My apologies, try now. I forgot about that being turned on.

I sent you a FR on discord.

LordOfMud#4085

How can we guarantee these voices won’t be modified and used for other purposes? Are there any legal contracts or at least some sort of contract to sign? If not, I wouldn’t be expecting the best Voice Actors, as with no contract they can’t get a Lawyer to help them out in the event the voices are used for other purposes.

I gave it a check and your job is impressive, My discord is TheGodFather#9616

No contracts as I am not of legal age, and I did state this wasn’t professional. I understand that you would like this for security measures, but I’m hoping you can trust me as I will trust you. All of my business relationships have been great, and I hope to keep it that way.

I sent you a FR on discord.

LordOfMud#4085

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.