[HIRING] Simulator Game

About Us

Hi there! We are Neptun, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Candy Simulator!

The Team
@itsmeblitz7704 - Environment Design
@KundumcuFase - Scripter

You can see our progress so far by contacting me.

About The Job

We are looking for someone who could help us with pets, shops, sells and backpacks. If that is finished queit early you might help us with the map if you could too.

We want to complete it as soon as possible and even in 2 months.

Payment

We are planning to make a profit from the game in less then 3 months if we cannot get this I do not promise you but I will try and make sure you get paid.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or by my Discord = Yuuki#0032

You can be any age to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add more details.

As a new member, you should be able to post in #collaboration:recruitment, which is where this belongs.

4 Likes

Thank you i added more details

This is the wrong category to post recruitment threads in. It should be in the #collaboration:recruitment category. You can change the category of this thread by clicking the pencil icon next to the title and then selecting the new category from the drop down list below.

You should also include a lot more information about your project. You should use this template to help structure your thread: Template for Recruitment topics.

What you should include

• Information about your project. You should give a brief description of what the general concepts of the game are and what your game is going to be about.
  • How will people get paid(robux, paypal). Do you have any backup payment if the project fails?
  • It is very important to give information about yourself. For example, your experiences as a developer and what role you are going to play in the team.
  • You should also include more information about the role that you are recruiting. In your case you are recruiting a builder so you should talk about your build style and what you expect from the builder.
7 Likes

I sent you a friend request, BK#1768

thank you i will try to fix it

Hello, I would like to become a builder at this place. I’m amazing with building and average at scripting (I’m not the best tho at scripting)
So I was wondering if you could hire Me :slightly_smiling_face:

if game dont get successful? is there any backup payment?

I think I and other developers want to know if you have a backup payment?

Im not sure but I should be able to pay u anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.