[CLOSED] Hiring Skilled Builders

About Us

Hello there! We are MoonBlox Studios, an up and coming roblox studio development team!
The Team
@wuzake - Owner

About The Job

We are currently looking for highly skilled developers to join our development team and to work on a low poly simulator. We expect high quality builds/models and expect nothing less. We also need developers that are good at communication to make the job run smoother. We check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another

We need a whole new map/models and much more. We need this done by the end of by july nothing later. If more time is needed for the project we may grant it.

Details

If you are highly skilled in building and making simulators and think this is the job for you contact us for more information on what the simulator will be!

WE ONLY EXPECT THE BEST NOTHING LESS

Payment

We are paying 20k-40k for the project in a whole, depending on the quality. Our preferred payment method is R$. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the map you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, or add my Discord either works! Discord tag: nickk#4533
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added (will#4070) Look forward to it (:

Iam intrested as a builder. ill send some of my Works on discord. Thanks

Is it possible to get paid via Paypal USD?

I am interested just message me on Discord i will send you a friend request and show you my work!

im interested builder jailbreak#7767

Hey, was wondering if you needed a low-poly modeler

If so, check out my portfolio here : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.