[HIRING] Ui designer needed for simulator!

About Us

Hi there! We are Abstract Studios! We are a development team currently in need of a Ui Designer for our new game, Sword Collecting Simulator! Please read the whole article so you don’t miss anything. Thanks!

The Team
@wins00 Builder/map modeler
@PICKSL1234 - Sword Modeler
@MZTN_Frags - Programmer
@iiKacieeii - Artist
@Noctarius - Lead developer
@sharovia Group Production Manager

Group: Abstract Studios! - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Ui Designer to join our development team. We are looking for someone who can do advanced Ui and who can script them themselves. We are also looking for dedication and hard work and effort. This is a long term position.

Example of the Uis you'll be making

These all belong to their rightful owners, I legit saw this on Google Images, if you want me to take them down (if you own one of them), please contact me.

Our game is expected to be completed by Early October.

Payment

We are paying 15-20% of the games total revenue depending on your quality. It is negotiable. There will be a backup payment of 500 Robux. (If the game flops).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
Noctarius#6131
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Any questions? Reply with all questions please!

Is there any backup payment???

1 Like

Yes. 500 Robux. I will fix the post, sorry.

500 ROBUX is a very weak payment for the quality you are looking for… That quality goes for 25k+ from what I have seen.

6 Likes

Hello! I actually made one of those UI’s! You can find my portfolio here: [OPEN] UI Designer for Hire

Not really looking to work for this game, as I can’t script UIs, but I think it’s super cool that you are looking for work of my style.

I can have the scripter script them if needed!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.