[HIRING] Up Coming FPS Game!

About Us

Hi there! We are Drop Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@Red Dev- Environment Design
@username - Scripter
@Flipz- UI
@MOUN - modeler
@Mr Cheese - Animator

About The Job

We are looking for a long term scripter to help us create a gun system exactly like this: video0 (11). We will have all the models animations and sounds you will need for this gun system. After that, we will release the game for alpha so people can test the guns (that’s where we will make a little bit of our Robux because it will be paid access). Before the alpha releases we will promote our Discord server to help gain popularity.

Payment

We are going to pay you in percentage. Depending on how well you do you will get 10-20% of all the game earnings. As of now, we don’t have a backup payment but I have about 10-15 friends that are looking to buy the alpha stage for 50-150 Robux. (Will be more because of Discord server members)

Contact Us

Only apply if you know you can get the job done and are willing to commit time to this project.
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/RadicalFlipz
You must be 13 years or older to apply and have a Discord account!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My friends aren’t allowed to buy early access? Im not selling the game they are going to buy the earliest stage for testing that will cost robux like strucid did or lenegade.

if you still hire gun animators,or even hire one dm me via discord YellowSmileKing#2151