[HIRING] | Venture Tale Team | Looking for 3D Artists/Modelers

Hey! We are Venture Tale Team, a game development studio that’s bringing a high-quality product to the platform. We’re hiring 3D artists who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Venture Tale! Right now, we are especially looking for modelers that can model weapons and armor.

The Team
@Otuomi - Project Lead / Scripter
@Otuoto - Project Manager
@ona2000 - Assistant Manager
@Formeru - Environmental Designer
@guestpaja - 3D Artist (Weapons)
@Phoenixler - 3D Artist (Weapons)
@Astrieze - 3D Artist (Armor)

Our team is looking for creative 3D artists that can model weapons, armor, and props. We don’t want someone who can just simply model; we want someone who can demonstrate creative designs.

Here is a preview of what we have so far!

Environment*
Goblin Cave

Enchanted Forest

Weapons*
Swords

Daggers

Shields

Bows/Crossbows

Spellbooks

Rapiers

Hammers

Wands/Staves

Polearms

Spears

Armor*

Payment

We are paying:
600-2k Robux for each environmental prop
1.2k Robux for each weapon (Priority)
10k-15k for each armor set (Priority)
Depending on the quality of the model.

We are always open for negotiation if you feel what we offer isn’t a fair price.

Our preferred method of payment is Robux via group funds. USD is negotiable (subject to tax)

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Otuoto#9695
When applying, keep in mind this is a long term project!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you!

14 Likes

I’m intrested. Sent you a friend request on discord. @RainbowStachio#2072 is my disc username.

3 Likes

Are you looking for thumbnails and icons to be done aswell?

1 Like

Hi @RainbowStachio, I sent you a friend request on discord as well. Looking forward to discussing further!

1 Like

Sorry, we aren’t looking for GFX right now.

1 Like

Hello, do you need a composer for your group?

Sorry, we currently have a composer commissioned right now!

Excellent job opportunity, I love working with the Venture Tale Team. Lovely environment with an understanding Lead and Manager to look after you.

If you have the creativity we are looking for and think you meet the qualifications, this job may be for you. Send Otuoto a message of interest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested [Open] Natalie_Clabo | 3D Artist, UGC Creator, Environmental Artist

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I will not be able to work for you. Sorry to bother!

Hi @Natalie_Clabo! Do you have a Discord so we can discuss further?

My Discord is Otuoto#9695

Hey, since I can’t send you a friend request send me a friend request cy#5705! If the modelling job isnt available I can do your logo and thumbnail!

What do you define as an asset for 3d Modelling? For example, in your samples you have a full armor set package; is that 5 separate assets or one whole asset? I am somewhat interested in the style you are going for, but it also, to be frank, seems like a low price depending on what assets are 600 and what assets are 2k.

1 Like

Hi @Sporeman15! Sorry for the lack of clarity in the post. I’ll fix that.

A full armor set is one asset but that’s a different price range. The pay range for armor set is typically 5k-12k. The red armor set, for example, we paid 11k.

As of right now, we are mainly looking for a person that can create environmental props such as mushrooms, rocks, barrels, and etc. A simple prop like a mushroom would be 600 but a more complex prop such as a wagon would be priced much higher.

2 Likes

My Discord is Natalie#9127. I sent you a friend request

1 Like

That makes more sense, sorry if i sounded rude, I didn’t mean to. Thank you, will consider this if its still available in a few weeks, busy with schoolwork right now.

1 Like

Added you on Discord. (sy#3287)

1 Like

Do you want to translate your game ???

We might in the future! I’ll let you know when we do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.