HIRING Youtube Thumbnail GFX Maker

Hello! I’m a Roblox Developer and a Roblox Youtuber. I am looking for some GFX artists to make thumbnails for some Youtube Videos and for Game Thumbnails!

Requirements

• 13 Years age or older
  • Must have Photoshop
  • Must complete a Thumbnail in a time span of 2-3 hours. So I can release videos quicker.
  • Must have at least 1 year of GFX experience

Payment
Will pay 50 Robux + for each Thumbnail.

Information
Contact me on Discord at Vejayta#1262
More information will be discussed about this.
I will show some references of what I want in the Thumbnail!
Once I get monetized, you will get part of the pay as well.

Extra Information
Going back to Youtube videos as this is a good way to get some money for funding and Robux.
Youtube Channel has exactly 100 Subscribers at the moment

Thanks and I hope to work with you soon!
Note: Only 1 will be picked.
Must send me screenshots of your past work and what your Timezone is in Direct Messages!

3 Likes

I am interested. My discord is kirisho#5862

1 Like

You’re asking for someone to make you a thumbnail within 2-3 hours and yet would only pay 50 robux per thumbnail. Raise your prices or be more lenient on your requirementss. 50 ROBUX for 3 hours of work is less than not even 6 cents per hour converted using DexEx rates. Be mindful of others while you hire for work.

3 Likes

I agree, According to my calculations, if someone agree for 50 robux per thumbnail, he get 5k robux for 100 thumbnail and each thumbnail take hours of hard focus work, I get 5k with only one thumbnail lol…

2 Likes

It’s better to hire someone to make a few renders of your character with a transparent background so you can make thumbnails with ease on your own tbh.

Message me if you’re open to this idea.

2 Likes

I can do this for you

1 Like

Must? That seems kind of forceful. Photoshop is a lot of money, and not all artists can afford it.

especially not with those prices

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.