[HIRING/$30+ USD] Etros 2D Artist Opportunity

About Us

Etros is a fantasy-based group within a continent consumed in a constant struggle of power between the three major powers. To each their own they all believe in being in complete control. The only safe haven from the war is the sacred Eternal City, a model Republican society that prospers on trade with all the powers of Etros. Our alpha will be held on April 3rd.

About The Job

We are currently looking for a 2D artist that has experience in the cartoony field with ROBLOX character drawings. If you look at the thumbnail & icon of Unboxing Simulator, you will see the cartoon-style I’d like. The difference is I’d like viking hats & swords as accessories along with the characters. We are currently looking for a thumbnail, icon & an ad. Yes, these will all be cartoony-like. Please understand that you do need examples or a portfolio in order to move further.

Payment

• My budget is currently 36 USD for all three pieces of art. I am not willing to go over that budget.
    AD PRICING: 6 USD
    THUMBNAIL PRICING: 15 USD
    ICON PRICING: 15 USD

Contact Us

Please contact carli#5870 on discord. Send examples right away once accepted.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m interested!

I’d love to speak with you more about this.
Feel free to contact me through the dev forum

1 Like

I am willing to make the icon for 14 dollars
I make many styles of drawings

OLD DESING

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.