Holographic Map of Star Wars Base

I’ve always had an interest in holograms & star wars. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this in Roblox before, good job!

It’s always great to see a creation from the Star Wars genre side of groups every once in a while. But anyway, great work!

1 Like

preety cool :slight_smile: i wonder how you made this…

Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…

But seriously this is an interesting idea. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Awesome work!
Really curious to learn more about what’s going on behind the scenes :slight_smile:

wow look’s awesome i wish i could script that well

i might get there eventually but probably not

This actually looks pretty cool. It has a lot of potential if you ask me. Keep up the great work! :grinning:

1 Like

Didn’t spot it in any of the other posts, but have you considered making multiple lines into singular lines? I’m imagining they’re all lines between points, as opposed to when they change height.
Would probably help dearly with performance!

1 Like

Do you think you would ever make this open source?

Do you mind posting a showcase involving the development you have for your Star Wars group?

I love your work and I am a very big fan of the Star Wars genre and would be interested in reviewing builds, and tech in-general related to your group!

Keep up the good work.

Bravo! It’s really cool, especially when Roblox is supposed to be blocky! Like as @Lightlimn Said holographic soldiers should be nice.