Honair's Haven Remasterd devlog #3

its been a while since the last devlog i got stuck on some of the coding stuff and i wanted this devlog to be about most of the coding stuff but ill have to delay that to the next devlog but anyways

finished level 3 for world 1
(sry ur going to have to play the game to see this)

theres going to be 1 more level for world 1 but i dont have any ideas so i started working on World 2 theres currently 2 levels and another in the making
your going to have to play the game to see world 2 tho

i got some off the coding done i made a coin a while ago but was going to save it for the next devlog

also huge thanks to

@darth_spider1 for helping make the enemy work im not going to go into much detail since ill save that for the next devlog but it is mostly working

anyways cya in the next devlog!

2 Likes

just a small thing i put the game under a group

join here
(1) Honair’s Haven - Roblox

Hi. I had a play and have a few comments. The camera blur seems excessive try and tone it down a bit. The village is also very densely packed so it is difficult to ‘see’ where you are expected to go. A game should lead a player through the environment by visual cues, ie you see a large tower in the distance you want to investigate, which leads you to more places to explore.
It would also be good to have a quick tutorial. Not too much text just, find keys, advance to next level type thing. What do the keys look like?
Liked the UI and the run and jump effects are cool. Keep up the good work.

sry a lot of people get this mixed up but this devlog is for a remake of the game you played since so many poeple were confused with the exact same things you are i decided i would just remake the whole game
the remade one isnt out yet but there is a link to the group that im going to put it in
i will clarify in the next devlog that the game you played is the original and not the remake
anyways thanks for the feedback

1 Like

i want to start putting more effortr into these devlogs so expect to see things such as headers limks and just longer devlogs in the future!

look here
Update on Honair’s Haven Remastered - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox