Horror game title Feedback

Hello, I recently made this title for my horror game and I was wondering if there was anything I could implement or fix, etc. As well as give an opinion about it.

4 Likes

Does it have a transparent background? It’s hard to see unless you click on the image… (if it is, that probably wouldnt look good on roblox)

As for the contents of the image, it’s lacking. It’s too empty. It’s a horror game, but the image does’t scream horror. Also colors, dull.

1 Like

I meant to say title not logo, my mistake. The image is transparent so it doesn’t interfere with other UI. What would you recommend I add to make it scream horror?

Idk, whats the game about? Are there any scary figures or scary places in the game?

Titles good, it’s unique.

You basically trespass an old campsite where a monster lived for decades. Although at first, you wanted to visit an convenience store to get a snack. But then your curiousity gets to you and decide to go there instead due to how suspicious it looked. The monster basically look like this:

The design is supposed to capture those nostalgic roblox games but more “modernized” if you know what I mean. Plus, I am not a great modeler.

Besides the background, that’d be perfect to use for a logo. That paired with some type of creepy text would be 10/10.

(campsite in the background would make it the most perfect logo tbh)

This horror game’s name/title is good! Nice job on it!

1 Like

This is what the player will see when they join the game and the intro finishes:

and this is what they will see after clicking start (excuse the dummy):

My opinion, but for that first image, I suggest lowering the FOV a bit. Move the camera as well to the right and reposition the logo and the start button so that they’re on the side.

The second image is alright, but the atmosphere isn’t ‘horror’ enough

Overall, could use some improvements but it looks really nice!

1 Like