How can I get into UI and what are the best free product s?

How can I get into UI designing?

Personally, I have tried but struggle as I find it boring in a way.

What are the best free UI products

I have used products such as Adobe XD and paint.net but can’t make custom images.

Thanks for any support!

Mainly looking for Adobe stuff which is free I can use, or anyother good brand.

Im sorry I misread your original post and made a post without looking twice.

I see you deleted your answer, all good no more off topic now.

UI is just something you have to play around with. I’ve always found making UI boring but necessary. You can’t make any UI in a photo editing program unless you know how to import that image and use it as a part of the UI.
When you create a GUI, there are specific properties on all items that you must change. Position and Scale. On the sizing, it may look like {0, 600, 0, 800}. You should always use the first property otherwise your interface will look different on other devices and in-game. To cover the entire screen, set your sizing to {1, 0, 1, 0}. As you get further into UI, you may start using the other part for special positioning and scaling.
Every UI object will start with the default size. Do not use the Dragger until you fix the scaling.
It’s also best practice to not use the draggable tools in the first place. Instead precision modify the positioning with the properties.

There are many tutorials in #learning-resources:community-tutorials about learning UI design, You should check out Wevements tutorial on learning Adobe XD. And many more below!!

Adobe Photoshop
GIMP
Adobe iIlustrator

3 Likes

Late response, I am learning to import I can do it however it always has to have a background.