How can I get the name & ID of all Roblox catalog items?

The title explains it, I have a game similar to Catalog Avatar Creator, and I was wondering if it’s possible to get the name & ID of every single catalog item without having to manually type out each one?

I currently am doing this as seen in the screenshots; but it isn’t optimal as you have to enter each one individually, is there a better way to do this? I wanted to also incorporate UGC items to it as well, so like all packages, animations, accessories (back, front, shoulder, etc…), hairs, heads, faces, and all of that, basically ALL catalog items.

Screenshots:

Is there a way to do this?

1 Like

After a quick search on here, here’s two relevant topics:

The way you’re using now is very unoptimal, as the name of items, I’m pretty sure can change. But I don’t recommend you do this, because there are millions of catalog items, and this could become VERY taxxing on the server. I suggest you implement a search system, using HttpService, which I am not very fluent in, you could request to search the roblox catalog through the roblox domain, and get a list of items to display, along with their ids.