How can I get volumetric lighting

WAIT IF YOU USE OPENGL GRAPHIC, LIGHT IS CASTED ON BOTH SIDE I WAS USING DIRECT3D11 BECAUSE I SETTED IT TO AUTOMATIC omg I just has one of the most dumbfounded moment I think this is a bug someone should report it if not already, oh then future technology doesn’t work, they said they will only ship voxel lighting for openGL in some post in 2018 oh well.

Definitely not ethical nor “legal” to redistribute any code in which belongs to a closed source or purchased asset- especially publicly.

1 Like

Shoot ok I’ll take it down thanks for telling me!!, wait but the code wasn’t directly from Volumika, the code was written on by how its technical detail work, am still too scared though am taking it offsale for now.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder why was the beta versions of FIB better than launch versions.

1 Like

yea sometime I wonder why but hey they do they

idk roblox is cringe and wont let us have nice things.

1 Like

this is why we cant have nice thiiiings

I mean, beta FIB had volumetric lighting, better fog & some sort of global illumination. Where did that go ROBLOX?!?!?!??!?!!

i heard that there’s range limits on light instances for a reason that weak devices exists. same reason here, i believe

Watch it and done he put old version of the light and the new version is in the game you can edit so yea