How can I make a bullet system?

Basically, I’m making a gun game and I cannot figure out how to shoot bullets reliably and have it show up on other clients. Sometimes it just doesn’t work, and when it does it lags very badly on the client. I’ve already got the RemoteEvent system set up, but I just can’t figure out how to display the bullets.

Usually how i’d do this is just simulate displaying the bullet on your client, and then send the inital conditions to the server. (i.e. the starting position, direction, bulletdrop, etc.) Then, just have it proxy the info over by just firing all other clients that aren’t yourself and have them display it for themselves. It makes it look alot more responsive and also removes the need for the server to have to do anything itself other than pass the data around.

I have done this already, but I’m stuck on how to display the bullet. I’ve tried just regular parts and beams and they are extremely laggy, it seems like cloning/creating any instance is very laggy, even if done on the server.

FastCast is your best solution here, it does that and much more.

I’m not looking for that, I already made a raycasting system that deals damage etc. What I’m looking for is a way to display the bullets client-side (literally just show the bullet and move it to the recieved value from another value that i already have) that doesnt make the entire game freeze for a moment.