How can i make my egg hatching system with this effect

hi robloxians,
i just made egg hatching system but i dont know how can i make my egg hatching system like this when you open the egg:
https://gyazo.com/205fd58d1bc189c7794386ae441016ed
https://gyazo.com/7e8cb8829d9396003960d57ab6543277
can somebody help me how they doing this? (ViewPortFrame no let me to do this effects)
thanks for help,
REALINONOOBYT.

1 Like

That’s most likely made using a ViewportFrame, or at least I would use it. Or then it’s just an image which is scripted to shake.

1 Like

but when im trying to use ViewPortFrame is no let me to do this effects. did you look at the gifs?

Not sure about the first one, the second one is definitely a ViewportFrame though, you should read up on it, it shows a tutorial on how to get it working. The one in @Dev_Kittenz’ post was a good example.

1 Like

thanks, but how i can actually get my ui to get under the player same as the seond or first video.

1 Like

Not sure, that’s why I said I wasn’t sure about the first one. If I had to guess, it would be BillboardGuis.

1 Like

and then if i will use billboardGuis i will be able to make their CFrame with the player camera CFrame?

I’m not sure if you’d even have to do that. It might just be a child of the torso, there are some properties to move it around, looks like those were taken advantage of.

1 Like

This looks like it was done with an old Model3D module by TheNexusAvenger. Module3D V6.1 (ViewportFrame Implementation).

Before it had ViewportFrame implementation it would basically warp models to a certain size and position it in front of the camera based on your screen ratio so it gave off the effect that you were looking at a 3D but 2 dimensional GUI object– which is why there is clipping on the object as you get closer to your character. This is avoidable using ViewportFrames. There’s many ways and methods you can go about “shaking” the egg. You can manipulate the camera of a ViewportFrame to give off a shake effect.

I would recommend looking through the ROBLOX API for more information on how ViewportFrames work. Now ROBLOX has added in a “WorldObject” instance which actually helps in adding in simple physics to your ViewportFrame worlds, and can benefit you in creating the effect you’re looking for.

Good luck.

4 Likes

thank you for the help @Ocula, i tried to use this but when i buy the egg then is no show me the egg here is the script:

local event = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("KeyBind")
function event:OnServerInvoke(Player, tier,key)
	local suffixes = {'','K','M','B','T','qd','Qn','sx','Sp','O','N','de','Ud','DD','tdD','qdD','QnD','sxD','SpD','OcD','NvD','Vgn','UVg','DVg','TVg','qtV','QnV','SeV','SPG','OVG','NVG','TGN','UTG','DTG','tsTG','qtTG','QnTG','ssTG','SpTG','OcTG','NoAG','UnAG','DuAG','TeAG','QdAG','QnAG','SxAG','SpAG','OcAG','NvAG','CT'}
	local function format(val)
		for i=1, #suffixes do
			if tonumber(val) < 10^(i*3) then
				return math.floor(val/((10^((i-1)*3))/100))/(100)..suffixes[i]
			end
		end
	end
	local id = 0
	local TS = game:GetService("TweenService")
	local RS = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage")
	local Library = RS:WaitForChild("View")
	local Eggs = require(RS:WaitForChild("Eggs"))
	local Data = Eggs[tostring(tier)]
	local rarity = require(game.ReplicatedStorage.Rarity)
	local module = require(game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("PETS"))
	local Cost = Data["Cost"]
	local Pets = Data["Pets"]
	local Tier = script.Parent:WaitForChild(tostring(tier))
	local Egg = Tier:WaitForChild("Egg")
	local TotalWeight = 0
	for i,v in pairs(Pets) do
		TotalWeight = TotalWeight + v[1]
	end
	local function RotateTween(Obj,Rot, Size)
		local TI = TweenInfo.new(.5,Enum.EasingStyle.Bounce,Enum.EasingDirection.Out)
		local Propertiers = {
			Rotation = Rot;
			Size = Size;
		}
		local Tween = TS:Create(Obj,TI,Propertiers)
		Tween:Play()
	end
	local function ChoosePet(Player)
		local Chance = math.random(1,TotalWeight)
		local Counter = 0
		for i,v in pairs(Pets) do
			Counter = Counter+v[1]
			if Chance <= Counter then
				return i
			end
		end
	end
	if key == true then
		local Stats = Player:WaitForChild("leaderstats")
		local Coins = Stats:WaitForChild("Money")
		local PetInv = Player:WaitForChild("Pets")
		if Player:FindFirstChild("DebPet") then return end
		local Counter = 0
		for i,v in pairs(PetInv:GetChildren()) do
			Counter=Counter+v.Value
		end
		if Coins.Value >= Cost*3 then
			if Counter >= 50 and game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player.UserId, id) then
				local pgUI = Player:WaitForChild("PlayerGui")
				local GUI = pgUI:WaitForChild("Main")
				local PN = script:WaitForChild("Full"):Clone()
				PN.Parent = GUI
				wait(2)
				PN:Destroy()
			elseif Counter >= 20 and not game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player.UserId, id) then
				PN.Parent = GUI
				wait(2)
			elseif Counter <= 17 and not game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player.UserId, id) or Counter <= 47 and  game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player.UserId, id) then
				local debounce = Instance.new("BoolValue")
				debounce.Name = "DebPet"
				debounce.Parent = Player
				Coins.Value = Coins.Value - Cost*3
				local main = Player:WaitForChild("Main")
				local eggCount = main:WaitForChild("EggsQ1")
				eggCount.Value = eggCount.Value + 3 
				for i,v in pairs(Player:WaitForChild("PlayerGui"):GetChildren())do
				if v:IsA("ScreenGui") and v.Name ~= "Main" and v.Name ~= "ToolPopUp" then
						v.Enabled = false
					end
				end
				local PetChosen1,PetChosen2,PetChosen3 = ChoosePet(),ChoosePet(),ChoosePet()
				local Frame = Instance.new("Frame")
				Frame.Size = UDim2.new(1,0,1,0)
				Frame.BackgroundTransparency = 1
				Frame.Position = UDim2.new(0,0,0,0)
				local ViewPort1,ViewPort2,ViewPort3 = Instance.new("ViewportFrame"),Instance.new("ViewportFrame"),Instance.new("ViewportFrame")
				ViewPort1,ViewPort2,ViewPort3.Ambient = Color3.fromRGB(255,255,255),Color3.fromRGB(255,255,255),Color3.fromRGB(255,255,255)
				ViewPort1,ViewPort2,ViewPort3.LightColor = Color3.fromRGB(255,255,255),Color3.fromRGB(255,255,255),Color3.fromRGB(255,255,255)
				ViewPort1,ViewPort2,ViewPort3.ZIndex = 0,0,0
				PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen1).Value = PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen1).Value +1
				PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen2).Value = PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen2).Value +1
				PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen3).Value = PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen3).Value +1
				ViewPort1.Size,ViewPort2.Size,ViewPort3.Size = UDim2.new(0,260,0,500),UDim2.new(0,282,0,500),UDim2.new(0,260,0,500)
				ViewPort1.Position,ViewPort2.Position = UDim2.new(0.333,0,0,0),UDim2.new(0.653,0,0,0),UDim2.new(0,0,0,0)
				ViewPort1.BackgroundTransparency = 1 ViewPort2.BackgroundTransparency = 1 ViewPort3.BackgroundTransparency = 1
				local EggClone1,EggClone2,EggClone3 = Egg:Clone(),Egg:Clone(),Egg:Clone()
				local Pos1,Pos2,Pos3 = EggClone1.Position,EggClone2.Position,EggClone3.Position
				EggClone1.Parent,EggClone2.Parent,EggClone3.Parent = workspace.CurrentCamera, workspace.CurrentCamera, workspace.CurrentCamera
				local Camera1,Camera2,Camera3 = Instance.new("Camera"),Instance.new("Camera"),Instance.new("Camera")
				Camera1.Parent,Camera2.Parent,Camera3.Parent = workspace,workspace,workspace
				ViewPort1.CurrentCamera,ViewPort2.CurrentCamera,ViewPort3.CurrentCamera = Camera1,Camera2,Camera3
				Camera1.CFrame,Camera2.CFrame,Camera3.CFrame = CFrame.new(Vector3.new(Pos1.X,Pos1.Y,Pos1.Z+7),Pos1),CFrame.new(Vector3.new(Pos2.X,Pos2.Y,Pos2.Z+7),Pos2),CFrame.new(Vector3.new(Pos3.X,Pos3.Y,Pos3.Z+7),Pos3)
				local rare1,rare2,rare3 = script:WaitForChild("Rarity"):Clone(),script:WaitForChild("Rarity"):Clone(),script:WaitForChild("Rarity"):Clone()
				if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen1)] == "Legendary" then rare1.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 255, 0)	end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen2)] == "Legendary" then rare2.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 255, 0)	end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen3)] == "Legendary" then rare3.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 255, 0)	end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen1)] == "Common" then rare1.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(62, 81, 255) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen2)] == "Common" then rare2.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(62, 81, 255) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen3)] == "Common" then rare3.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(62, 81, 255) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen1)] == "Rare" then	rare1.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 24, 24) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen2)] == "Rare" then	rare2.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 24, 24) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen3)] == "Rare" then	rare3.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 24, 24) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen1)] == "Epic" then	rare1.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(206, 0, 155) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen2)] == "Epic" then	rare2.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(206, 0, 155) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen3)] == "Epic" then	rare3.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(206, 0, 155) end 
				local nm1,nm2,nm3 = script:WaitForChild("NOME"):Clone(),script:WaitForChild("NOME"):Clone(),script:WaitForChild("NOME"):Clone()
				nm1.Text,nm2.Text,nm3.Text = module.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen1)],module.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen2)],module.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen3)]
				rare1.Text,rare2.Text,rare3.Text = rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen1)] ,rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen2)],rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen3)]
				Frame.Parent = GUI	
				ViewPort1.Parent,ViewPort2.Parent,ViewPort3.Parent = Frame,Frame,Frame
				wait(1)
				for i=1,5 do
					RotateTween(ViewPort1,25)
					RotateTween(ViewPort2,25)
					RotateTween(ViewPort3,25)
					wait(.1)
					RotateTween(ViewPort1,-25)
					RotateTween(ViewPort2,-25)
					RotateTween(ViewPort3,-25)
					wait(.1)
				end
					RotateTween(ViewPort1,0)
					RotateTween(ViewPort2,0)
					RotateTween(ViewPort3,0)
					wait(.5)
				EggClone1:Destroy() EggClone2:Destroy() EggClone3:Destroy()
				nm1.Parent,nm2.Parent,nm3.Parent = workspace.CurrentCamera,workspace.CurrentCamera,workspace.CurrentCamera
				local PetClone1,PetClone2,PetClone3 = Library:WaitForChild(PetChosen1):Clone(),Library:WaitForChild(PetChosen2):Clone(),Library:WaitForChild(PetChosen3):Clone()
				local HeadPos1,HeadPos2,HeadPos3 = PetClone1.Position,PetClone2.Position,PetClone3.Position
				Camera1.CFrame = CFrame.new(Vector3.new(HeadPos1.X,HeadPos1.Y,HeadPos1.Z+7),HeadPos1) Camera2.CFrame = CFrame.new(Vector3.new(HeadPos2.X,HeadPos2.Y,HeadPos2.Z+7),HeadPos2) Camera3.CFrame = CFrame.new(Vector3.new(HeadPos3.X,HeadPos3.Y,HeadPos3.Z+7),HeadPos3)
				PetClone1.Parent,PetClone2.Parent,PetClone3.Parent = workspace.CurrentCamera,workspace.CurrentCamera,workspace.CurrentCamera
				rare1.Parent,rare2.Parent,rare3.Parent = workspace.CurrentCamera,workspace.CurrentCamera,workspace.CurrentCamera
				if Player:FindFirstChild("Discovered") and Player.Discovered:FindFirstChild(tostring(PetChosen1)) and Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen1)].Value == false then Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen1)].Value = true script:WaitForChild("Discovered"):Clone().Parent = ViewPort1 end	if Player:FindFirstChild("Discovered") and Player.Discovered:FindFirstChild(tostring(PetChosen2)) and Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen2)].Value == false then Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen2)].Value = true script:WaitForChild("Discovered"):Clone().Parent = ViewPort2 end if Player:FindFirstChild("Discovered") and Player.Discovered:FindFirstChild(tostring(PetChosen3)) and Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen3)].Value == false then Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen3)].Value = true script:WaitForChild("Discovered"):Clone().Parent = ViewPort3 end
				wait(2)
				Frame:Destroy()
				debounce:Destroy()
						v.Enabled = true
					end
				end
			else
				local PN = script:WaitForChild("3pet"):Clone()
				PN.Parent = GUI
				wait(2)
			end
		else
			local PN = script:WaitForChild("NoCoins"):Clone()
			PN.Parent = GUI
			wait(2)
		end
	else
		local Stats = Player:WaitForChild("leaderstats")
		local Coins = Stats:WaitForChild("Coins")
		if Player:FindFirstChild("DebPet") then return end
		local Counter = 0
		for i,v in pairs(PetInv:GetChildren()) do
			Counter=Counter+v.Value
		end
		if Coins.Value >= Cost then
			if Counter >= 50 and game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player.UserId, id) then
				wait(2)
			elseif Counter >= 20 and not game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player.UserId, id) then
				PN.Parent = GUI
				wait(2)
			else
				local debounce = Instance.new("BoolValue")
				debounce.Name = "DebPet"
				debounce.Parent = Player
				Coins.Value = Coins.Value - Cost
				local main = Player:WaitForChild("Main")
				local eggCount = main:WaitForChild("EggsQ1")
				eggCount.Value = eggCount.Value + 1
						v.Enabled = false
					end
				end
				local PetChosen = ChoosePet(Player)
				local ViewPort = Instance.new("ViewportFrame")
				local Module3D = require(Player.PlayerGui.Module3D)
				local Frame = ViewPort
				PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen).Value = PetInv:WaitForChild(PetChosen).Value +1
				ViewPort.Size = UDim2.new(1,0,1,0)
				ViewPort.BackgroundTransparency = 1
				local EggClone = Egg:Clone()
				local Pos = EggClone.Position
				Module3D = Module3D:Attach3D(Frame, EggClone)
				Module3D:SetActive(true)
				EggClone.Parent = ViewPort
				local Camera = Instance.new("Camera")
				Camera.Parent = ViewPort
				ViewPort.CurrentCamera = Camera
				Camera.CFrame = CFrame.new(Vector3.new(Pos.X,Pos.Y,Pos.Z+7),Pos)
				local nm,rare = script:WaitForChild("NOME"):Clone(),script:WaitForChild("Rarity"):Clone()
				if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen)] == "Legendary" then rare.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 255, 0)end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen)] == "Common" then rare.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(62, 81, 255) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen)] == "Rare" then	rare.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 24, 24) end if rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen)] == "Epic" then	rare.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(206, 0, 155) end 
				nm.Text,rare.Text = module.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen)],rarity.Pets[tonumber(PetChosen)]	
				ViewPort.Parent = GUI
				wait(1)
				for i=1,5 do
					RotateTween(ViewPort,25)
					wait(.1)
					RotateTween(ViewPort,-25)
					wait(.1)
				end
				RotateTween(ViewPort,0)
				wait(.5)
				EggClone:Destroy()
				nm.Parent = ViewPort
				local PetClone = Library:WaitForChild(PetChosen):Clone()
				local HeadPos = PetClone.Position
				Camera.CFrame = CFrame.new(Vector3.new(HeadPos.X,HeadPos.Y,HeadPos.Z+7),HeadPos)
				PetClone.Parent,rare.Parent = ViewPort,ViewPort
				if Player:FindFirstChild("Discovered") and Player.Discovered:FindFirstChild(tostring(PetChosen)) and Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen)].Value == false then Player.Discovered[tostring(PetChosen)].Value = true script:WaitForChild("Discovered"):Clone().Parent = ViewPort end
				wait(2)
				ViewPort:Destroy()
				debounce:Destroy()
						v.Enabled = true
					end
				end
			end
		else
			local PN = script:WaitForChild("NoCoins"):Clone()
			PN.Parent = GUI
			wait(2)
		end
	end
end
2 Likes

nvm is actually works!, thank you for help. :slight_smile:

1 Like