How can I make my game fun even when there's only 1 player?

Im currently making a game called “Hammer” where it’s a pvp game, you spawn in the spawn area and you can drop to the baseplate to get your hammer and pvp and there’s a shop GUI for hammers, however I highly doubt it will get more than 1 player, so I want to keep 1 player in my game so another player can join which will probably get another player in a long time, so what do I add to my game just in case if it only gets 1 player?

1 Like

make like a dummy, to act like people. some move,some dont.

1 Like

That would be good but my scripting skills aren’t good enough to make a simple pvp bot

try to learn tweenservive (also i dont mean walkin, just movin from one position to a position)

No I get that, but Idk how to make the bot pvp

i meant like tests dummy,for knockback,and stuff

1 Like

then the player will probably leave as it’s not fun

maybe challenges that the player can grind

1 Like

That might be efficient too, might try that

I have thought about the same problem which I asked about here for my own game, theres other good ideas there though it’s the same idea of a sandbox style experimentation for a PVP game like @XXBlauzeXX idea with a dummy to test on.

I mean I have fun testing my own mechs and gameplay, your players should too as well, If I add more combinations and permutations then they should stay longer to try all of them out.

I really like @somedeviser quote on it, and I enjoy his games which is also PVP based

2 Likes

This topic would have been more suited in #development-discussion but it’s okay for now. Maybe add Quests or Quick Events like Cash Drop or something.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s something for quests other than kill people, but quick events could keep them for awhile.

1 Like

That might be efficient, ok then ig

A PVE idea would be the best idea just learn how to make npcs

1 Like