How can I make this terrain look better?

sure, give me more time and ill send a screenshot of what I have made, and the lighting effects.

where can I find fog? I dont see it where lighting is.

It should be in the light section

Yeah, under the sub-heading “Appearance” in the properties tab

?

I think there is something known as color correction I forgot the name of it

light

Like This? This colorcorrection?

Click the arrow plus on the light system and add color correction
color correction can change the colors of the air I think or the fog -edit yes

Yes click the color correction and click properties

I believe it’s Contrast, if so, I have altered the contrast by 0.1

ok done? can I see the image of the terrain? -edit alright

yeah, let me record a small snippet. It should be here in 1-2 mins

video is too much work, enjoy these 3 screenshots ig(ignore activate windows)

Hmm are you sure and you didn’t change to an different game? -edit besides how long did it took to place the trees down

nope, I just started a server to make the image size a bit bigger, here’s my studio if your wondering.

For the trees, I used the brush tool plugin(very handy) to randomly rotate and place the bushes/trees. Of course this is a work in progress, as I have only started around half an hour ago.

Hmm you say plugin right? be careful what plugin you use before you get a virus or an backdoor on your game -edit besides cool work

1 Like

This is the official link, and it already says item owned for me, so I don’t believe I’ll get a backdoor/virus for my game.

(1) Brushtool 2.1 - Roblox

The issue is did you check the scripts besides I was like you just get random trees from random people and delete the scripts one of my game broke down by an script inside an a tree, the script broke the game because I can’t make spinning bricks and other creations -edit well it was an pleasure to talk to you but I have to go but nice build just be careful with backdoors or virus on your game with plugin

1 Like

here some tutorial i found few week ago, hope this is can help you owo

2 Likes

There is a plugin called part to terrain (it seems to me) and you can create earth with blocks

1 Like