How can I prevent players from their avatars turning pitch black

Sometimes in my game flesh, some players avatars turn pitch black around. It literally is so annoying all the time. I did nothing to cause it; it was not any lua virus or anything of that type. It reminds me from those horror movies when people get infected but in ROBLOX. I hate this and I believe there is no way to fix this. It’s annoying that there is no damn script that even causes this to do it. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

It is very likely a virus but the thing with viruses is often u can not find them and are hidden. This could also be a backdoor. Trust me there are viruses that can do this.

I literally looked EVERYWHERE and spotted no malicious content. I honestly do not know what the hell caused this but it’s pretty annoying tbh. Idk how to fix it. Every single script I searched, nothing malicious was in my sight.

Can you send a GIF of what’s happening? I am curious to know more.

Sometimes the avatar turns gray as well. These affect the gameplay to players because my game is technically ruined with this affect. I am very mad at this. This is what really pisses me of because theres nothing I can even spot.

I believe this is a engine issue, roblox is currently experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.
I am sure the engineers will fix this.

There are a few other topics on this issue

I also hate the avatars too. The character also turns into rthro and removes your avatar animations. The plates on the rthro thing kinda reminds me of the canadians from south park. Its also annoying literally everywhere because theres nothing I can do to solve this. I am screwed beyond the galaxy because theres no thing that can honestly break the default avatar animations or mess up the characters. I honestly do not know how to fix this or any other crap thats most likely contained through the game files. I literally checked for malicious content that is hidden but found nothing. I honestly hate the normal rthro animations because they do not look well with certain avatar thingamajiggers.

2 Likes

Guys like how the hell am I supposed to fix this?! This basically ruins my game as a whole and it is gonna mess up my game visits. Like is there a way to find any scripts that could possibly do this? I looked everywhere and couldn’t find it. Please help me because my game is horrible with this glitch.