How can I save an updating time for an action?

Heyo I’m trying to make an ability that lets the player go back a certain amount of time for example if the player wants to go back 2minutes or 120seconds everything they did within the last 2minutes will be undone currently I’m trying to do this with their position. every 5 seconds I just put their current position in a dictionary if the position isn’t the same as the last one in the dictionary along with an os.time() so I know what time they were their at

while Character do
			if not Actions[Character.Name] then
				Actions[Character.Name] = {
					["Movement"] = {}
				}
			end

if Length(Actions[Character.Name]["Movement"]) == 0 then
				table.insert(Actions[Character.Name]["Movement"],{Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position,math.floor(tick()-CurrentTime)})
			end

local LastPosition = Actions[Character.Name]["Movement"][Length(Actions[Character.Name]["Movement"])] 

if LastPosition[1] ~= Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position then
				warn("New Position at "..os.time()-CurrentTime)
				table.insert(Actions[Character.Name]["Movement"],{Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position,math.floor(os.time()-CurrentTime)})
			end

wait(3)
		end

And with this code I can just put them back at the position with the time they sent

Remotes.RewindTime.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(Player,Time)
	local AmountToGoBack = tonumber(Time)
	for i,v in pairs(Actions[Player.Name]["Movement"]) do
		if v[2] == AmountToGoBack then
			Player.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position = v[1]
		end
	end
end)

However I realized the way I setup saving the time of the position doesn’t make sense because if I move to a different position and stand their for 3minutes and then wanted to back to the last position I have to go back 180 seconds so that’s what I should put, but with my current code I have to actually write like 18 which is because I’m doing os.clock()-CurrentTime (a variable I made at the start of the script) which is basically the time of when the game started (I think) SO basically my question is how can I put like a proper timer for this?

Probably way more complicated, but this guy has a tutorial on how to make a pretty nice effect like this using stacks: Stacks Rewind