How can I upload audio without it getting flagged?

I would like to have a stereo system for my model trucks when I release them.
The issue that I’m having is that whenever I go and upload music, it gets a copyright strike. I have tried some things but they ALL fail and I still get a copyright strike. I’m afraid that after I have done this enough, if I will get a warning. I have tried doing many things from my friend play some of the songs, to downloading them from public domain websites. but of course…they get copyright flagged. Does anyone know how to upload them successfully and have it get approved?

5 Likes

I don’t think that you can legally upload copyrighted music to Roblox. The only workaround, which I can think of is uploading a remix of copyrighted music so it gets approved.

That might work, also how would I do that?

Upload copyright free music. The audio update a while ago was trying to crack down on it, it’s really not a good idea to try to bypass that.

1 Like

I have tried that so many times and it still gets copyright flagged.

I believe there’s a way to appeal that,
I’d suggest contacting Mod Review Requests. Just explain that the music is not copyrighted and was falsely flagged.

I’ll try that. I wonder what happens if I just get one of the moderators favorite songs asked to be revised

Many websites claiming to supply copyright free audio or royalty free audio still wont make it past roblox’s moderation because the audio is still metatagged with the creators name and roblox identifies it as the owner… it was discussed in this thread:

Exactly! And I don’t want to pay a whole bunch of money on some websites to find out the website was claiming it as royalty free but it was not, and it gets flagged as copyright. then I just wasted money for a stupid scam website.