How can you build a Low Poly Terrain type of Mountains?

Hello everyone, For my game, I am trying to make a Low Poly Terrain, but I don’t know how to, please note that I don’t want to use any mesh, or make my own mesh. Any help/comment helps thank you and have a good day. :dizzy: :sparkles:

1 Like

I suggest using the plugin to create this : Atrazine’s Terrain V2

4 Likes

Hey,

It’s definitively a challenge if you haven’t used poly terrain yet. I haven’t either but its always good to learn it. I’d say go ahead watch some YT tutorials or use an Plugin. Plugins are always good for these complex structures which are hard to build. There are so many and they’re easy to use!

I hope this helped you! :slight_smile:

• Cheerful
1 Like

Hi,

I haven’t really done too many Low Poly Terrains but usually the colour choice plays a large part so I’d go for more pastel colours and make it look very plastic if you get what I mean? If I were you I’d also change the lighting to help the colours look more pastel and possibly add some blur?

I hope this gave some guidance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

From what has been said above that plugin will work however this is just a future suggestion you could take if needed if you plan on using a software to create terrain there’s a free modeling software such as blender it’s a open source. First of make sure you utilize into using a few plugins such as GapFill or Atrazine’s Terrain V2 as it will give you that low poly cartoony look you wish to achieve.

2 Likes