How could I improve this game concept?

Ok, the way you said it made it sound to me like the roleplaying was going to be more in-depth than usual. Maybe that was just me.

1 Like

Everyone will start off with a starter house, while the game is in alpha I think I’m going to have 10-15 player servers, but when the game goes into beta or is fully released and streaming enabled is fixed I am going to have a much larger, open world map that features different biomes built by different people, so everywhere has a unique feel and it will have a 75 player cap, at least that’s the plan.

What do you mean by more in-depth? If you mean there will be move aspects to the roleplaying, then yes, but the core roleplaying features that every good rp game has are going to be there.

My personal advice, aim for something unique that’s never been done before. In my opinion, there’s already lots of other advanced RP games and what-not, so see if you can steer away from that somehow.

But if you truly think it’ll do well, go for it.

Is what I meant.

I’ve seen all of these advanced roleplay games, together they would all make a almost perfect game, but they are all missing aspects that the others have, and I want to combined the best features of all of these games.