How could i make a helicopter?

I want to make a Blackhawk Rescue Mission 5 style game, i have guns working (no reloading) and I want to add helicopters. Should i try animating or scripting it all? i also don’'t want to use free models with scripts pre-made, just the model
I’m also new to scripting too, so tell me if i need to use a script, Local Script, or Module Script.

We Can’t Just make You A Script But It Wouldn’t Be A Local Script. Local Scripts Are scripts that happen on 1 player screen so like if you wanted to make a gui visible you would use local script. and scripts are scripts that happen on everyones screen.

yeah, i know what local scripts do
i just need general help with what i would need
sorry for my grammar too

i truly wouldnt recommend making something that is pretty complicated to script. Free models provide good examples, you can read they’re script and how they scripted it to do what it does.

your likely dont need a module script, local script is probably needed for the controls, not sure how to script a helicopter despite the experience i have. But I have a pretty basic idea on how it will work.

scripts are probably needed to move the helicopter to places, up, down, etc.

2 Likes

I Would’nt start a big project like that either like @Ok6c Kinda said. But if you really wanna make a helicopter I Found This Vehicle isnt moving forward?

1 Like

If you want a very basic free model heli that works you can use mine.

The command script was made by @EgoMoose and works well. The commands are in the model description.

Basically you can build whatever heli you want, then you can take the EasyAircraftV1 seat and Weld that into it as the pilot’s seat.

1 Like

well that does not work

its paper stuff

Id recommend you to get a look into body movers for the same. Also take a glance at constraints.

ok
i could try that
thanks for some things to start off with
do i have to make all the parts un-anchored?

Take a helicopter and its script from tool box and understand the script.It takes a while cuz making helicopter work has a long code .

should i just change the guis and sounds?

Yeah u can why not and you can search good sounds from toolbox and from google.

Of course, just make sure you weld everything together.

thats what im gonna do
so im gonna just say this cuz i have to write at least 3̷̛͖͚͕̍0̵̨̞̰̼̅̊̽͝ ̶̖̤̼̺́c̷̩͎̓͂̓͌h̸͕̺̽͐͆̉a̷͎͒̚r̷͖͒͋͘a̵̪̓c̷͕̯̒̿̓t̵̲͗̈̔͠ě̴̖̪̍͋r̶̟͠s̵͓͍̀͒͑̆ ← yeah thats not allowed