How did I do on this logo?

Hello! I am a logo designer, this is one of my best artworks! It took me around 50 minutes to make this! Can you please give me some feedback how I can improve this I did do this for fun this is not going to be used for a game!!

Throwing Simulator

7 Likes

It’s actually really good! I like the outline. My only concerns are:

• The W is not proportional (of course if you intended to, it’s fine), but it looks a little short and wide.
  • You should consider re-doing the G, since this line doesn’t really match up. It kind of annoys me. (of course, if you intended to do that, keep it that way.

Obviously, this logo is absolutely exquisite and astonishing. I’m just pointing the smallest details I’m sure most people won’t notice. I have to say, AMAZING job on this logo! I hope you continue to make more logos like this!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I cant sadly remove that thing unless I move it up and Im not sure if most people will notice it! But thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

The design looks really neat, but maybe you could add or replace some letters with objects (boxes, cans, etc) since Im guessing you just throw random objects. If this is a knife throwing game, you should replace the letter “I” in “Simulator” with a knife. But overall, pretty smooth design.

1 Like

Please dont do other languages its very annoying.

It looks super clean! Heck, I’d hire you for my game right now.

1 Like

If you want to you can just dm me iTzEmail#3904!

1 Like

Not sure if your just exaggerating but if you really want to you can add me on Discord iTzEmail#3904 and heres my portfolio: [CLOSED] iTzEmail | Text Logo Designer

1 Like

Aw bummer… my only method of payment right now is PayPal since I’m using my robux for advertisements. But if I do have spare robux I’ll be coming to you since I’m really interested in your work!

I do accept roblox giftcards btw!!

1 Like