How do I debug performance leaks?

I am trying to figure out which scripts are running in the background endlessly, but I cannot seem to find any way to narrow down which modulescript it is. The Scripts view is useless as it doesn’t elaborate on which module is causing issues, and I don’t know of any debug functions that let you tag things similar to profilebegin and profileend.
I just want to be able to see what is leaking and causing this to continue climbing higher and higher over time

Microprofiler is also filled with clutter and doesn’t really help figure out what I’m looking for. Is there any way to add categories into this view, or a feature request to improve it?

there’s a lot of reasons of why this happens, I recommend you check this post out on how to prevent it.

Yeah, I’m aware there are ‘lots of reasons’ why this happens, but it would be nice to actually be able to pinpoint where this happens. A lot of times you can run into issues only after scripts start interacting with each-other. We can tag memory and profiles, we should be able to do the same with modulescripts to better track down issues.