How do I disable the weird camera "shiftlock" that the roblox guns have?

I have been using roblox guns in some of my projects now and they didn’t seem to have a problem until now. I want to make an fps but as you probably know, the guns have this super annoying “shiftlock” camera. Does anyone know how to disable this?

2 Likes

More information would be needed in order for anyone to help you. What do you mean by Roblox guns?

The guns in the roblox weapons kit

I searched on the forum and found some posts but they never worked :confused:

Wait, those came with scripts…?

uh yeah. heres what im referring to

at the very bottom it says

The shoulder camera is a third-person camera that looks over the player’s right shoulder. To customize the shoulder camera, modify the variables under the -- Configuration parameters (constants) comment in the ShoulderCamera.new() function of WeaponsSystem/Libraries/ShoulderCamera. You can modify things such as field of view, offset from player, walk speed while sprinting or zooming, etc.

But that doesn’t help at all cuz it just destroys the camera and unusable for fps

Well this died :confused:
OOOFFF

the new roblox guns use a custom camera system, that changes the camera to a shoulder camera.

wdym???

the guns use a shoulder camera, its just part of the guns.

how do I remove it tho like what should I add to the scripts to remove it

try deleting the code relating to the camera? i haven’t used the roblox guns, so im not sure if removing them will break something like aiming or something else.

removing one script pretty much destroys the entire gun so yeah lol

ouch. i guess it is not possible to remove the shoulder camera.

Try this article
Endorsed Weapons kit camera fix

2 Likes