How do I fix the text resizing?

So, I have a billboard GUI:

It has size at scale (i mistyped it as offset), as well as position, but the text still turns smaller (TextScaled is enabled)

Issue: https://gyazo.com/6ced6d275f843e258eac9e3c073438de

1 Like

I don’t have much experience with GUI’s however, If you select TextLabel, go into properties, scroll towards the bottom and find “TextScaled” and give it a check mark it’ll fix.

1 Like

If this doesn’t work, I’d suggest looking something up.

As mentioned in the thread, this is already done

I should’ve read better. I searched up possible solution, check this thread out and tell me if it works out! How do i make the billboardgui not change its size while zooming out/in? - #2 by BenSBk

1 Like

This is related to the entire billboard changing size, but not text.
Anyways, this thread didn’t have any information about the text changing size.

Well I’m sure stumped. I tried to help a bit sorry that I couldn’t. I suggest looking further into this through searching through the internet. Best of luck fixing it! :+1:

1 Like

This is because you are using offset instead of scale to make your billboardguis. You should change the Size property of the billboardgui and change it to something like {5, 0}, {2, 0}

I already mentioned in the thread that I use scale, but not offset (the offset thing was a typo, i messed up)
Scale is used everywhere, billboard gui and text label

It appears the Text is scaled to the size of the BillboardGUI until it reaches the max scale of the screen and won’t go any bigger.
Did you try deselecting “TextScaled”?

Just tried it, it cuts off the part of the text.