How do I fix this security issue of passing data between 2 places securely?

A bit of context is that I have Place1 and Place1 has a room system where you can create rooms and such and you can press the teleport button to teleport all players in that room to Place2. So, the party leader is allowed to choose what save name they load (datastore name) in the configuration of the party. The problem is that I want to pass data from Place1 to Place2 with the save name and player name to make sure that the datastore only loads data from the party leader’s save. However, looking at the documentation I read that getting teleportdata can only be done on the client. This presents me with a security issue because now I can’t verify if the player is the party leader because they could easily modify the data. This question probably sounds a bit confusing, so if you have any questions please let me know.

1 Like

Update: Solved by VerdommeMan#2216 from roblox script assistance. Here is the devforum post if you have a similar issue and need the solution: Serverside method of getting player teleport data