How do I get rid of this "Loading place script" from my game

Today when I joined my game, I got teleported to this very random game: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

I never put any script or any free model which contains something which can make me teleport to this place, I tried to Find Results by searching “require(” and “TeleportService”, but nothing came up which was not suspicious, do you guys have any idea how I remove this? apparently its a Fast loader which I NEVER added to my game, if you guys know the Script/Model name please let me know by replying here.

3 Likes

Are you sure you don’t use any scripts that are not made by you? Because that looks like a Backdoor. I suggest you to check all scripts and every model if anything contains a script you don’t know about and delete it.

Also check this thread for more informations on how to find unwanted scripts.

I messaged the owner of the game and he says its an upcoming feature and you can’t delete it, and only people enrolled in the beta Program get this

I never heard of something like that to be part of the Beta program. This smells like a scam. It doesn’t even make sense why people should be teleported to a different place and since I am part of the Beta program, I never heard of something like that.

check for _G and getfenv in your scripts as well. I’ve seen this one before but I don’t know how people get it, would you mind linking the free model / plugin that added this?

1 Like

I can’t find which plugin/free model added this yet, I will try searching what you asked.

This is the server list for that place.

And there’s a lot more of those empty servers.

I agree it sounds so fake, unbelievable .

Yes, people get tp’ed there, somehow.

Dude I found some from “getfenv” and damn… how does this happen? please let me know tysm.

This is a scam and also a backdoor. Whoever said that this is part of the Beta program lied. You will see it if you look at the account informations:

• Account Name: Robloxloader1
  • Join Date 5/4/2020
  • Place Visits 277,036
  • Place created 5/4/2020

Try to find the Backdoor in your script.

I’m pretty sure that the person who told you that this is part of the Beta program got something to do with all of that, otherwise he wouldn’t say something like that or he is not the smartest person on earth.

1 Like

100% agree, i found the scripts and they were something related to getfenv

getfenv() returns the function environment (all the globals, etc.) and they can access require() using the result from that.

I am working for a studio that while developing, came across this same problem. We where able to locate the script and delete it. From what we know, it was not caused by any free models or plugins.

It can’t be added in any other way. Also I’m pretty sure it’s from a free model because my friend who’s new to studio (he doesn’t have any plugins) added a bunch of free models and got this same script.

edit: also it wasn’t teamcreate

I have not added a single Free Model in my game, but I have multiple plugins I use and maybe this could be the case? Im not even sure. the Owners of the game on discord lied…

I wonder how it got in my game. Maybe plugins.

Either you use a free model or free script or someone has access to your account but it doesn’t matter what it is, you would know it if something of this would happen. People became really smart to hide unwanted script lines in free models, so if someone uses free models, I suggest to remove every script you can find or just don’t use free models.

1 Like

If it’s on teamcreate, it might be a plugin from someone on your team.