How do i get rid of this?

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    Hopefully figuring out how to get rid of this.
  • What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    White highlight / square popping up when hovering over a part/model, and a GUI popping up when moving a model/part
  • What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    Searched through the tabs on top of the roblox studio screen. I haven’t tried reinstalling studio yet because i feel like i can get help before doing that.
    You may then include any further details.

1 Like

go to File > Beta features and uncheck Dragger QoL improvements and restart studio

This is the new Roblox Beta feature Dragger QoL Improvements just uncheck the beta in your beta settings.

1 Like

thank you both for letting me know this

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.