How do I improve my game's monetization?

Hm interesting, I was just reaching out myself,
I worked mostly on avg play time and got it to about 15m initially, it now around 20m, I also focused on day 1 retention, those are the 2 I focused on
But I think what was really important is that I am making a game in my favourite genre, so I know exactly how to make it fun and my aim from the start was to make a better game than most on roblox, which is pretty easy compared to steam or any other platform in the world pretty much, roblox right now is a greedy garbage bin so its the perfect environment to stand out with quality

2 Likes

Yes, I would say they are legitimate, but they seem to be very picky who they do business with, even if you had success with them in the past… They seem to only want to do business with simulators and other “cash grab”-type games

What worked for you? Currently, these are World War Tycoon’s average playtime and retention stats:

Yes, it is rather easy to standout with quality, but their algorithm is not one that reflects quality games…

1 Like

Lol I agree, you’d think that with 20m avg play time my game would be on the front page non stop, but, seems like they care 100 times more about how many players you can bring in yourself with social media marketing and hype and so on.

Well, for me what worked is as I said making a game I deeply care about and I played all the best games in this genre, which made me a sort of expert in this niche
Also reading and implementing peoples suggestions definitely was crucial, feedback was essential
Focusing on player experience, in detail, especially the first 5 to 10 minutes too, making sure it is the absolute best experience I can possibly give them

2 Likes