How do I make a Camera Controller indentical to the default controller but transformed by a specific CFrame?

I’m trying to make a physics system for moving platforms that involves temporarily moving the player to a stationary platform and creating a dummy character on the actual platform that has the same relative CFrame to the moving platform as the actual player’s relative CFrame to the fake platform. I’ve got all that working and now I need to move the camera too, but I have no idea how to go about doing that.

I’ve tried looking through the Camera Module in the starter player, but I can’t seem to decipher it to try to salvage any code to use, despite all I need is to move the final position by a specific CFrame. Can someone help me out please?

I believe you are looking to change the Camera | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub, by default it’s centered on the humanoid and controls “like normal” but you can change it to a basepart/platform or an invisible part somewhere in your case.

I just tried doing that, and it’s a massive improvement actually being able to move the camera there, but there’s two problems that are really obvious as soon as I tried it that come from the same issue: If the moving platform is spinning, the camera doesn’t spin with the platform, and the direction of player movement is still calculated based on the direction the actual player is facing and not the dummy character.

Oh for this there’s multiple methods.

One is so change camera type to track like a car. Bu I think it’ll be pretty weird?

Another method is to create a custom camera controller like the spinning platform in this CFrame tutorial.

Still seems like you want an entirely custom camera looking at those requirements, but that’s all I got so far.