How do i make a curve using velocity?

Hello,

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I’m trying to make a ball curve (left/right) using only velocity. I looked at a lot of topic already about projectile motion but i can’t quite found how i could do it since a lot of people use bezier curve which require tweening in a lot of exemple. My goal is to simulate a “ball effect” where the ball curve to the right or the left that u can use to bait in some sport (tennis etc). That’s why i need collision and because that i can’t use tweenservice, so my hope is to use Velocity to create it.

2. What is the issue?
    The issue is that i don’t really know how i could “make” a curve to the right/left using velocity. I already looked at a lot of topic and i couldn’t understand how i could make bezier curve without tweening.

I don’t you to write me the code, but i want some opinion and thought if people who are good with velocity stuff have any idea/tips so that i could my path on this problem.
Thanks!

If you are using fastcast, You could change the velocity of the x value to make the ball curve.

Hey there!
I’m interested in this exact topic you are talking about right now, could you perhaps show an example of how to achieve a curve with Fastcast? I’ve been trying to figure it out for a while but I have not come up with any solutions!