How do i make a game that wont fail

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. **What do you want to achieve? I want to make a game and get it popular

2. **What is the issue? Ik that i have to pay for ads not the problem but the countless games i see recruiting on the developer forum and barley make any money from and end up failing all together even if they spend a lot on ads

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? i honestly don’t know I’ve tried to talk to countless people and they say “its okay to have a game that fails just make another” but i don’t want to waste my time paying for ads for something that might fail

1 Like

It’s all up to gameplay. Have people test out your game, and if it’s fun and satisfying, they’ll want to play it again, showing you have a pretty good game.

2 Likes

but look at this for example https://youtu.be/sBOAlER6HVU looks fun but nobody came back and he barley got robux back

have a few friends play the game with you, it boosts up your game visits if you all play at the same time.

you also shouldn’t make a game just for popularity, you won’t get enjoyment in it.

the leading game genres which receive a ton of robux are mostly tycoons, obbies and simulators, try them

People get tired of a lot of games that are almost identical being everywhere, so one good strategy is to make a game about a unique, original idea. That’s how Mario got popular. Same with Zelda and countless other games like Undertale and Snake Pass. If your game is something different, at least some people will look at it, instead of seeing it and thinking, “Oh, another explosion simulator” (Explosion simulator is just an example, I am not saying all of those games are bad)

I mean kids do play those obby games that are spammed over and over and botted to the front page

also this really explains my point Give New Games A Fair Way To Be Featured