How do I make a spiral road? I am looking for the best way to make a spiral road that is smooth

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    I want to make a spiral road that would look good when placed alongside a mountain.

• What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    I have to use gapfill and careful placing of roads which is tedious and still doesn’t give it the smoothness

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    No. I’m here to look for any knowledge

You may then include any further details.

Could you attach an image of what do you want to achieve? From what I can understand maybe you could use this plugin by @TheCarbyneUniverse called AMP wich is really helpful: