How do I make a working Zombie?

Not a lot of people do this but I’m making a game called Noob Defense and it’s going to be a game that feels like classic Roblox and basically you have a bunch of weapons that were used in retro years or earlier years of the game. I can’t make a fully working zombie and even if I get somewhere with it, it would still not function correctly. Does anyone have any ideas, and here’s some pictures of what’s going to happen with the game. (These are just pictures of the map, these are really not special)

Capture PNG 2

Capture

Oh and one more thing, how do I add videos that don’t require download to my posts. If you can, please help me out with that too. I don’t do YouTube videos so I don’t know how to do that without the person having to download the video.

I would suggest looking up a tutorial on YouTube, as there a plenty of really good ones available. Here are a few I found from a quick search:

I would just suggest uploading to YouTube and making the video unlisted, as then it gets embedded into your post. If you want you could also upload to some other platform and link it in your post so people could just go to the site and view the video without downloading it. One service I’ve used in the past is Gyazo, but I’m not sure if anything has changed since I last used it so be sure to check.

1 Like

When I talk about videos without downloading, I mean this

But good sources though, also thanks for the zombie video thing.

There is no way to tell you how to make a zombie from scratch here.
I suggest grabbing a few from the toolbox in the studio and study them.
Also run through a few tutorials on YouTube.

Ok, but do you know how to do a video like the reply i sent on top of your reply?

Show videos? I use imgur. Didn’t think it could do videos but it can, just save them with your images. After you have an image saved. Click on it and use the copy link from HTML (website / blogs). Then you just paste that link into the post.

1 Like