How do I make an anti-exploit that kicks them on execute

So, I’m worried that people will use exploits in my game. I want to make an anti-exploit that kicks people when they execute their exploit. Does anyone have an open-sourced code, or can someone help me make one because I don’t know what to start within a script.

7 Likes

After a quick search, I found a thread that might help.

1 Like

Don’t prevent exploiters from injecting their exploits in the first place, make the exploits do little to no damage instead. Secure your remotes, and never trust the client. The code you would have to run on the client to even determine when an exploit is injected could easily be bypass.

7 Likes

Well, I’ve seen The Tower Of Hell on YT. I think it kicks you when you execute or something.

1 Like

Whatever they use is easily going to be bypassed. Why waste your time when exploiters with little effort can disable your anti-cheat. Never trust the client. If you are worrying about this and asking “how do I prevent exploit injection” it is because you are putting too much trust on the client.

2 Likes

He’s probably talking about one of movement speed / teleportation anti-exploits that do server-side calculations, which are useful for obbies like the tower of hell, but can lead to false positives

1 Like

If you want to do something like that, I did another quick search and found some threads.

You can create a script when something important changes or the client is requesting something the server will kick the player. You can do this by if statements or Onchanged. For example if the speed for all players is set to 16 and the speed of a certain player isn’t 16 you can kick them or ban them if you choose. And just in case an exploiter deletes that script you can make a script to back that one up. So if the script is deleted or disabled then it bans/kicks a player