How do I make camera?

Hey! I’m trying to make camera for SCP genre projects so, I need script for this thing; if player equipped tool (Named “Tablet”) he will watch from selected part in other tool.

You would get the event when the tool is equipped, then you’d change the settings of the camera to place the camera where your camera is.

local Camera = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera
local CustomCamera = game.Workspace.CustomCamera --//replace "CustomCamera" with your camera

Tablet.Equipped:Connect(function()
   repeat wait()
      Camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Scriptable
   until Camera.CameraType == Enum.CameraType.Scriptable

Camera.CFrame = CustomCamera.CFrame
end)

Tablet.Unequipped:Connect(function()
   Camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Custom
end)
1 Like

Alright but, to check works or no I need another script; if player unequipped tool it must attach on torso of player.

Like this.

Because if it will be uneqiupped and not attached, no one can see from part if it will be destroyed.

What you could do is make a clone of the tool, but only the parts of the tool, then place all of the parts into a custom accessory that you can insert in Studio. You can then find a rig and copy the BodyFrontAttachment in the UpperTorso object in the rig. You would then paste the attachment in the accessory’s handle.

You could learn more here:

I am using R6, not R15. In game where I am trying to develop we use ONLY R6 because R15 will break all game system.

Try looking at this post. Maybe this could help you:

1 Like