How do I make music for my games?

Please tell me if this is in the wrong category!

I just am asking what programs I could use to make music for my game because I think my games are pretty good, they are just lacking the music. So I came here to ask for suggestions of programs to use to make music for my game; I would prefer the programs be free because I have no money. Thank you!

1 Like

You can try Soundtrap!

2 Likes

I will try that! Also, does it cost robux to upload a song into my game?

Here’s a great community resource that includes a lot of programs.

2 Likes

Yes, it does. It depends on the sound length.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking too thanks for asking

You could use any specific program to produce music in since you’re looking for free options I haven’t heard of many from my understanding, however the one linked above is sort of good consider reading about whatever program you plan on using.

I haven’t heard much about that program as I have no experience with it there are small free programs available for either Mac or others such as (GarageBand : It does have some good quality and effects all you have to do is learn and practice and then you will learn how to create some music out of it. Always try researching and learn - read the basic first before creating all kinds of music types, the resources linked already; has plenty of free music programs.

So you could basically just pick and choose and find one you’re more comfortable learning: there’s a lot more out there for beginner composers.

Use fl studio. It’s really easy to use and is ideal for begineers.

It’s also free to use and u can always buy the full version which lets you get more sounds but that’s for when ur a producer.

2 Likes