How do I make stomping effects

Hello! I am a scripter and I am making skills for my game. But I don’t know how to make a stomping effect. It’s like the effect on your legs when your using boost skills in dungeon quest.It should be like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgJRsinn-7E

Please help me if you can!

You sent a 10-minute video, that nobody will bother to watch, could you be more specific, please?

For stomping effects, you can usually create a part with a decal on top of it upon where the player steps. You can use the Touched event and combine it with the Running event to create a part with an image under the foot of the player. However be sure to add a debounce, so steps are only created every once in a while.

Do raycasting on each of the players feet, then when detected, do above, you can then detect the material, have different stomp sounds and particle effects relative to the material you are on

, if you search ‘footsteps’ in the dev forum there are a number of them , or search add circle effect where they make a circle around the player …

I was just playing around with this one, before reading this post

I mean in the gameplay that player has some red effects in the bottom of his legs when using the red arrow skill.