How do i make toggle sprint script with R6 animation

and i still cant sprint :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

Can I see where the script is placed?

I had to go off cuz it was night

there it’s

the local script i pasted it in that + ignore the ragdoll i didnt make it. It keeps appearing annoying

Will you answer me please im bored idk what to do

you want to make sure that the animation you are using is an animation that you uploaded yourself because roblox won’t allow using animation ids from other people. If you did do this, is your speed increasing or is just the animation not playing?

the game doesn’t sprint and the animation isn’t my so WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN UPLOAD ANIMATIONS?

Devforum is so usless i expected that someone will give me the scripts but bruh they even take FEW HOURS TO NOTICE WHAT I CHATTED TO THEM.

And the scripts they give don’t even work and they say i have to add smthing and idk what and then they add it for me cuz i dont understand WDYM WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SCRIPT IT? JUST TO LEARN?

If it’s not yours, obviously the animation wont work. Roblox added that so animations don’t just get stolen. You’ll need to make your own animation on the same account that you’re making your game on. And stop raging about how long it takes for people to respond, they have a life too. You should learn scripting yourself instead of bragging at others. It’s not THAT difficult. You’re not going to get helped with that attitude.

3 Likes

BRUH dumb reply from you BUT IT’S NOT THE ANIMATION THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT DOESN’T WORK THE WHOLE ENTIRE SCRIPT DOESN’T i mean like i press the button and it doesn’t sprint.ok i actualy dont want the ban sorri hehehe but you guys are srsly annoying so i wont use it forever. Ok i have gone too far abt just this thing im so toxic bruh cant resist that i will wait for you to reply i’ve never felt that annoyed yet…

Does it give any errors in the output?

i dont know and didnt check CANT U JUST GIVE ME THE SCRIPT please im bored

1 Like

Run the game and screenshot the errors.

And please don’t spam. YOU need to tell us more information.

1 Like

ok im not doing anything anyways so i wont tell anymore

weakrobloxx35 worked but it remains the same when i stopped moving. urs did fixed my problem when i cant play the animation while running