How do I set up cmdr?

I’ve been looking around for how I can set up cmdr, as I am not a script the farest I can get is installing it I’ve tried following the guide on the website however I don’t understand how to set it up correctly. I’ve also tried searching devforums however I can’t find any posts explaining how to.

2 Likes

Did you mean a command? if not can you explain what a cmdr is so I can try help you.

1 Like

Could this possibly help you?

3 Likes

@WolfieTheDino I have read that, and the webisite but it’s not been helpful I have little to no knowledge of lua.

I would look into getting basic knoweldge into roblox’s lua, since this is the main factor you will need to learn to make a command,

The source claims you can make commands, but this involves you (the creator) programming the function of the command.

I also review a little into this and it should have examples on how to add the base commands that it has built in.

1 Like

I would try emailing or contacting the developer of this as it would have a specific criteria of how it is setup and how to make a command,

This is not a base of roblox lua but a creation that you would need specific advice from the developers,
Please look into it further and if no improvement, contact the devs.

I’m not sure if you found this already, but here’s the official guide: Setup | Cmdr. You should be able to just copy the code as-is into a server Script and a LocalScript respectively if you’re using Rostrap.

2 Likes

You would put the regular script from setup.html in ServerScriptService and then the Client script in a localscript in starterplayerscripts then it should be setup, you can add more commands and such by changing the directory of where it loads commands or you can add the commands to the already loaded default commands.

5 Likes

It doesnt seem to work on me i putted all scripts to the Right places