How do I Show Roblox my UGC Item?

I’ve made a UGC item but am not sure how to contact Roblox. How can contact Roblox and show them my creation? I won’t show the UGC item because that would be off-topic.

1 Like

Only a select few can actually upload UGC items. You can contact someone with this ability and let them upload it, but you cant upload it yourself.

2 Likes

Roblox manually chooses the UGC creators. If you think your models are made well enough to be on the catalog, try posting the model images on twitter with #RobloxUGC if you create plenty of good accessories you should be accepted by Roblox. Hope this helped :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@KdudeDev and @Vectilon, I am aware that I cannot just post these items on the catalog, and I am wondering how I can contact Roblox to show them my creation.

I do not have a twitter account, so is there any other way I can contact Roblox?

Well, you can make the tweet including the tag #RobloxUGC #RobloxDev on Twitter to get noticed by Roblox. Roblox usually watches the posts made with that tag. As of now, there is no other way aside Twitter.

Good luck

1 Like

I see. Well in that case, I’ll look into making one. Which tag would be more necessary to use?

There are great three tags for you to include in your tweet, which have the chance to be noticed by Roblox and other UGC developers. 1) #RobloxDev 2) #RobloxUGC 3) #Roblox You can include all three in one tweet and you’re done.

Roblox manually chooses people but a lot of the UGC creators use Twitter and post using #RobloxUGC in their post. There also is a topic to show them off by my friend Aotrou. Over all if you use these two methods and Roblox notices you enough after a while you’ll be added.

2 Likes