[locked/closed]

Hello!
I have a few questions about how to support VR in an experience I’m working on with a friend:

• If I turn on VR support for my game, do I have to script controls for it as well? Or is there automatic VR support for all games?
  • How does UI work with VRs? Do I have to change it in any way?
  • Is there anything I have to change about Proximity Prompts for VR?

I appreciate any help!

Experience:

2 Likes

Wrong category, move this topic to #help-and-feedback:scripting-support.

1 Like

It isn’t related to scripting though. It’s related to all aspects of VR.

It’s still got to move there, check out this article for more information about what makes a topic suitable for this category: About the Development Discussion category.

I think it makes more sense in the Platform Usage Support category because it doesn’t relate to scripting as much as it does supporting VR…I’ve heard you also have to change other aspects of the game.

Yes, but no, this category is related to the platform, as suggested by the name, meaning that here you would ask stuff like “how do I open a game backup” or such.

Here’s another article about this category, and quote:

“For specific technical questions about creating content, such as about scripting, building, or game design, please use the other help categories.”

From About the Platform Usage Support category.

Not necessarilly:

It can also be about how to “get something done on […] Roblox Studio”…I’m asking about what I need to do (or “get done”) to get my game to support VR.

Sure then… I also found this post, similar to yours, if it helps: How would I enable a game for VR?

1 Like

Sorry. I didn’t notice this. Moved this to the bulletin board because it wouldn’t let me delete it. Should automatically lock this post.