How do i weld powers too both arms

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey there I just saw your post and I just wanted to stop by & mention that you may not be getting responses because there isn’t enough detail (I think). I am super new to scripting in Lua and Roblox game creation, so maybe I am wrong but maybe try adding some more information like more of the script + some pictures to help explain. I hope this helps! :heart:

Hello and welcome. First off, your post is a little non-descriptive but I’ll do my best to help you. For the future however please take the time to read this post for more information on how to get a repsonse. About the Scripting Support category

Anyway, manual welds are actually apart of the old system, and it’s recommended you use the new constraints system, so how do you do that? Well it’s actually easier than the old way! WeldConstraint | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub is the new version of manual weld, and is recommended you use it instead. So how would that work? Simple!

local weld = Instance.new('WeldConstraint')
weld.Parent = workspace
weld.Part0 = projectile
weld.Part1 = hitPart

Hope this helped! Keep in mind both parts have to be unanchored for this to work.